nistune responding backwards

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

curbcheck

nistune responding backwards

Post by curbcheck »

my car has been running a little lean across the board so i decidded to raise the latency a little and it helped in low thr, but it was still a little lean in boost so i tryed to just richen it up in the map. that area was set at 11.91 in the map and i was seeing 12.2 to 12.4 on my wb so i lowered the map down to 11.76 and i was seeing 12.6 to 13.0 on my wb, what the hell. so i tryed to make it richer and and lowered the map down to 11.47 and i saw about 13.9 and shut it down. then i decided to test something out and set the map to 12.14 and i saw 12.0 to 12.2 on my wb. so I add fuel and it leans out and i take fuel away and it richens up. i just ended up putting everything back to the way it was and im going to stay clear of boost till i figure this out. does anybody know what the hell is going on here?
Matt
Site Admin

Re: nistune responding backwards

Post by Matt »

Sounds strange. Which vehicle/ecu part number?

Can you do a log whilst you are making the changes? Watch the injection time whilst increasing / lowering cells on the fuel map
BlueRB240

Post by BlueRB240 »

curb did u hit the burn to rom button? after you were done?
curbcheck

Post by curbcheck »

BlueRB240 wrote:curb did u hit the burn to rom button? after you were done?
i did after i put everything back to the way it was. i think my K and latency are off and thats way its not responding properly.