Lost maptrace on logfile replay

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

Lost maptrace on logfile replay

Post by Bernardd »

This morning I went and looked at Stinky's cold bogging issue in the logfile. I tried to view it again an hour or two later and now there's no maptrace being shown. I had multiple maps loaded at one time, checked the reload last file for both the .adr and .bin that's when I noticed the maptrace gone. I noticed on several occasions that I had to start one of the 16x1 maps in order to get the maptrace on the 16x16 maps. Another thing I've noticed is that the graphs for the vq and the 16x1 maps are gone/not visible either. I restarted the laptop but nothing changed.

Edit: I got it working by reloading nistune after following (finally) Matt's instructions on removing the registration keys. All is well.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

if it repeats - can you please post those registry keys to the forum. in regedit click on the NTD and then 'export key' which will save the thing as a filename. i can then open it and attempt repeat

if graphs weren't showing up sounds like a previous load adr/bin file issue. perhaps reopeing adr/bin files again? incorrect entires for these will stop maptracing and things working

however i have made updates to adr file so repoening an adr file will reload everything now. if its dodgy no entries will show up. you probably wont see this problem in the next version