SR20det

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

SR20det

Post by Bernardd »

Has anyone logged what the stock tune on a sr20 reaches on the tp scale at stock boost? Or what the timing is at the stock full boost?
PL

Post by PL »

Hi Bernard,

Sorry for the delay. I don't get to browse the forums as often as I'd like. Good question. An SR running stock boost is a rare beast indeed! I don't know if there are actually any left!!

About the only info I can offer is from a car I did the other day. And it doesn't quite fit the bill cos it was a DE+T. Basically an S13 SR20DE running all DET running gear - injectors, AFM, wiring, coils, ECU and a "GT2530".

I didn't change the TP scales at all and on 11psi it was only accessing the "80" column - or the thrid column from the end when using the standard DET (50F00) TP scales.

So I'd suggest that a totally standard DET would do something similar. I know that they will go straight to the last column as soon as boost is turned up though.

PL
Willy

Post by Willy »

I have some logs from my GTI-R around the race track and drags, but it's not stock either. Bigger exhaust FMIC and about 11psi. My injectors (440cc) are hitting 100% duty cycle already!