Problems with "Display log player"

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

ByReaL

Problems with "Display log player"

Post by ByReaL »

i have attached a movie for this bug, the problems are:

1) the player does not record the data from the TE WBo2 2A0 unit
when i hit record buton i receive the message "that no consult or wideband unit is connected" as you can see from the movie the wideband unit is connected

2) i opened the player hited the browse button writed test.csv and hited open button, the file did not exist and the nistune software worned me about this (i thought that if it does not exists it will be created and nistune will record data in it), opened the browse window again, no file was selected, hited open few times then cance button. now the problem is that each time i try to open the player window i receive an error saying that the log file does not exists. (can be seen in movie)
Attachments
bug22.rar
(922.31 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

try enabling 'wideband only' from the File - Configuration window

this let you log consult and/or wideband only activity with the log recorder

This was to avoid problems where you have a consult disconnect but wideband is still going and logging was recording just wideband
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

status message fixed up for this (dependent on if wideband connected or not) ... and the error window removed also when no log files previously exist
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

0.9103 version

i know this is still in developement but i thoght is good to let you know about this problems:

since version 0.91 it seams that the Aux1 2 3 data is not represented ok on the graph

aux1 = boost
is out of graph

aux3 = TPS
is not even present
Attachments
nistune_2007-06-16_1555_37.csv
(28.59 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
bug_log.jpg
(46.62 KiB) Downloaded 2445 times
* Got CA18DET Love
LMQT

Post by LMQT »

Multiple Aux. simultaneously ? :shock:
How have you done that please ? :P
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

thanks for the log. so those Aux okay on the gauges then? the min and max are meant to come from the aux.csv files so i might have not read those properly for the graph. will have a look at that

on the TechEdge and some others you can have mulitple Aux inputs
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

downloaded the log last night and did a playback. The guages are okay but the min/max of the graph isn't syncing up

I found I was only graphing 0...max based from the aux1.csv interpolation file. For this exercise i used -2000,0,2000 for the 0-5 volt readings.

Its not getting the negative readings because i've assumed minimum to be 0. So its only picking up 0-2000 at this stage which is why its not seen. I've made one change but still needs a bit more work
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

this has been fixed now

unfortunately with the 0.9104 and some earlier updates i broke the consult guage updates. just fixed tongiht. available next version