cant tune up my gtir!!!!!

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

bebivegeto

cant tune up my gtir!!!!!

Post by bebivegeto »

the car is running bad. not sure why, i fixed the tps so without nistune it works fine but just found out one of my injectors was bad so... but still i put my 780 injectors and the car wont even start without me pressing the gas pedal. i got some images of the thing
Attachments
nist1.png
(143.32 KiB) Downloaded 3599 times
nist.png
(157.03 KiB) Downloaded 3599 times
bebivegeto

Re: cant tune up my gtir!!!!!

Post by bebivegeto »

this is the other pic i got, please need help from someone asap
Attachments
idleRN14.JPG
(209.94 KiB) Downloaded 3598 times
bebivegeto

Post by bebivegeto »

this is the last last one i took so u guys tell me.
Attachments
nist3.png
(198.23 KiB) Downloaded 3598 times
CoZZm0

Post by CoZZm0 »

First thing i see is TP is maxed out in every screen shot for some reason, looks like AFM voltage is maxed out, bad wiring ? Also water temp was 104 in one of those screen caps, that's BAD !
nissangts

Post by nissangts »

CoZZm0 wrote:First thing i see is TP is maxed out in every screen shot for some reason, looks like AFM voltage is maxed out, bad wiring ? Also water temp was 104 in one of those screen caps, that's BAD !
CoZZmo is correct usually when you see the last columns being accessed like that so early means there is a MAF issue present. Please check all you connections to it, try also unplugging then plug it back on.
Fast Guy

Post by Fast Guy »

You might also need to pull back your crank enrich [raw] table values. My gtir struggled to start without abit of accelerator on 700s. Reducing those values abit seemed to help.

Also your temp of 104 in one of the pictures - mine has never gone above 95, is all OK with your cooling system? Are your fans working?

My rpm scales go upto 7500, and load scales 0 - 109
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

MAF voltage very high. Sort that out first. Check physical voltage with a volt meter on the signal line
CorrPerformance

Post by CorrPerformance »

The car's TPS was scaled correctly and now it reading better. Still the issue he is having is that the LOAD point is on the wrong side of the fuel map for instance. He had a SAFC in there before and it was taken out and I specified to him that he needs to verify the cables form that UN-instalation and make sure that all the wires are put back in OEM fashion.

My name is Alberto and I am the one helping the OP to tune his ride, but it did come in the shop with a lot of mechanical issues that we have been sorting out slowly. I told him that since it has been on our shop I have tried to start and get a clean idle with using the base calibration (RNN14_SR20DET_54C00_MT_JDM.bin) As my starting point. We changed from the 880cc injectors that it had on there to the OEM injectors and still same problem with a excessive rich condition at idle as the gray tracer boxes are always station on the bottom right part of the fuel map.

I have not had a chance to physically work on the car for a few days due to having a newborn arrive in my life. Hope we can find a solution to this either in the wiring or in the calibration.

Thanks in advance,
Alberto
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Still the issue he is having is that the LOAD point is on the wrong side of the fuel map for instance. He had a SAFC in there before and it was taken out and I specified to him that he needs to verify the cables form that UN-instalation and make sure that all the wires are put back in OEM fashion
Sounds like the uninstallation of the SAFC is incomplete. There is a bad voltage on the AFM line. It should read 0 volts when AFM disconnected, and about 1 volt mark when connected. Only should be reading 3v about mid load