Type 1 orders

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Type 1 orders

Post by Matt »

Just to let everyone know... batch of Type 1 boards were shipped off Wednesday and a couple today

I have a bunch of boards left still from those who havent responded yet from the waiting list

Hardware documentation updated today for the 1988-89 Z31 ECUs. I had the pin ordering backwards in the previous rev of the document. More photos to be added as I did an install today
Zen

Post by Zen »

Hooyah!
cheezmonta

Post by cheezmonta »

Mine arrived yesterday safe and sound.
Can't wait to get it installed and start tinkering!! :wink:
NIVO

Post by NIVO »

I got mine today!
1988 turbo 300zx
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

Mine arived today, verry happy it had arived in time.

a little feedback on the delivery:
- a socket is included and it is inserted on the board (board pins were protected)
- it should be a piece of poliester (i do not know if this is the corect word, is something like chease but sinetic) and you should insert teh socket pins in that piece of material this way bending them will be prevented.
- a line on webiste shopuld be included stateing (no usb calble included)

this feedback are only to help you improve the product in all the posible ways, (said that just not to be misunderstood and you belive i'm not happy with the product)

i'll test it tonight and post more feedback.
* Got CA18DET Love
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thanks for the feedback

I have been trying to get some black foam to push the boards into... and managed to get some this week. This way you can push the pins of the board into it and protect them. Future boards will be packaged using the foam

(For your board, the socket provided was connected as an intermim measure to protect the board pins)

Normally a USB cable is included with the board, but unfortunately I ran out of stock and it was a week away from the next batch of 50 to arrive, so to get delivery on time I shipped that board without one
JimmyZ89

Post by JimmyZ89 »

I received mine April 17th and everything came just fine. I got mine with the black foam to protect the pins. Installed it a couple days later minus the usb port at work just to try it out. Car fired up and idled just fine but that's as far as I got with it so far. Still need to install the usb port into the ecu case and start logging my drive.