Download help!

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Nissan_Nick

Download help!

Post by Nissan_Nick »

Hey all!! Hope your all well. My car has been sitting for about 9 months! I am ready to get it going but i need the newest download file and key. The version i am using is still only good for 30 days. do we have a full version that does not need a code Evey 30 days yet? that might be a dumb question but i have been out of the game for a while!
TM_S13

Re: Download help!

Post by TM_S13 »

you don't need a code every 30 days...
you install the first time, enter the license key given by Matt, and then it's just a matter of installing new versions over the old ones with no need to re-enter the license key...

go to www.nistune.com - > support -> downloads and you'll see the newest version available there.
Nissan_Nick

Post by Nissan_Nick »

Thats cool! thanks. Last time me and Matt where working together there was a new code given Evey time and i had too install i new version. He (at the time) did not have one code per person system. I have a file with probably 6 old codes. Thanks!!!

Matt can you send me a new code? Or should I input one of the old ones I have?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

email sent. should only be the one registration code. probably the address file updates during the early days you were thinking of?