ka24de ecu's

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

ka24de ecu's

Post by Bernardd »

can a consult be used for maptrace and such with nistune yet? i've got a couple of ka guys want tunes asap.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

yep i can get an address file to you to use for maptracing stuff

we have working S13 SR20/KA24DE boards as of last week also which is good. need a slight firmware fix and some more boards made before we get some out for testing. let me know if you are interested in one of those
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

please send me the address file, and depending on how long it takes to get the board i'll take one of those as well.
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

sign me up for a SR/KA board as well as the z32 board
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

no probs. I think I just got early S14 going this morning also with the boards. Next up is S15...
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

bump, need that .adr file matt. :D
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

thats been sent. probably email me for those things to guarantee a response!
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

Could i have that address file as well please and thanks.. I have a friend with a turbo charged KA that just changed injectors and MAF and wants me to re-dyno tune it for more boost.

Are the S13 NVram boards up and running? I am trying to hold him off until the boards are ready as it would be a good test and also much easier than burning changes to chips....

Rune
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

Sent to the venom motorsports email addy. I'll be getting at this on thurs if all goes to plan.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

S13 boards are running. I can get one of those send through at the same time as the Z32 board is ready if you want

PLMS have a few guys helping with testing on that side too and we are doing some dyno tuning tomorrow with one, getting small bugs out of the system
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

Got the address file thanks Bernard..

Matt, for the S13 KA24DE i have been using Pete's boards and they seem to work well, In fact i think i was the first to try them on the ka24de.
Its just a bit tedious to burn chips for each tuning change, so it would be ideal to use the NvRam for tuning and the could always use a daughterboard with finnished tune.

I have a spare KA and Z32 ecu waiting for the Nvram boards, so definitely send both, i should be able to give them a good workout.
Do you need Ka24de Binaries for the patch code as well?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

yep need the binaries too. i'm getting a collection of all the different ROM image versions for most nissans now

the NVRAM boards are designed to be a replacement daughterboard, so they can sit in there permanently. Especially for the soldered in type later ecus
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

I will see what i have to add to your list.
have a couple of S13 ecu's here that i need to try to power up on the bench to extract the stock binaries.