Show TP and RPM on fuel/ignition maps?

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Stinky
Site Admin

Show TP and RPM on fuel/ignition maps?

Post by Stinky »

Matt,
I was thinking it would be nice if you could have the tp (in its small form) and the rpm show somewhere on the fuel and ignition maps. This would make things easier to watch as you dyno tune or review logs. It would also help to replace the floating dot feature so we could see which cell the ecu is closest to using.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

sorry i need some clarification here...

are you talking on the 3d chart window itself? on the 3D graphic view the TP and RPM are displayed on the top right corner
Stinky
Site Admin

Post by Stinky »

Im talking about the normal fuel/timing maps in flat form. Not the 3d map that displays to the right. Also would it be hard make the table windows maximizable like the 3d windows are?
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

I also think it would be great if the Map (table) window could be maximized like the graph. it would make it easier to follow the map trace.
I had previously sugested displaying peak values on the consult guages, but if the Rpm and Tp was displayed on the table view perhaps still with a peak feature that would be great as well.

Im attaching a screen shot of "rom-data-beta" which is an in devellopment map trace software that Eric from DTA motorsports in holland wrote.

Not sure if you have all seen this but if you look at the right hand side, when consult is connected, the streaming Rpm, TP and timing is displayed there
Then further down under max TP: the upper digit is the max TP and the lower digit is the Rpm at which max Tp occurred
Attachments
romdatabeta.jpg
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 2672 times
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

Yaiks......sorry about that picture size guys,, forgot to reduce it...
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

you know you can use ALT-PRINTSCN to capture the image and then microsoft paint or something to SHIFT-INSERT (paste) it into and then save it!

yeah i can probably do something like that. As for making a dialog window along with the graph resizeable... thats going to take some investigation. yeah i know it can be done but i need to investigate it.

alright i'll start looking into that once i get the issues (consult/nvram) resolved