Base tune 300zxtt

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

spyve4

Base tune 300zxtt

Post by spyve4 »

Hey Im new to nistune and have been running it in my car for a week. I was wondering if any one here is useing 780 injectors on a zxtt and would be willing to let me see there image file. I am haveing some trouble getting a good base tune. I have a wideband o2 sensor but do not have it set to work with nistune yet. One of my first problems is that when I try to set dead time for the injectors at Idle It throws off the rest of the rpm band and vice versa. I have done both unplug the o2s and changed all a/f to 0. When the rpms are good the idle is rich and if the Idle is good the rpms are lean. I have set the base idle, tps,used auto ttp and auto tp when adj injectors,and have read multiple tuning guides. Any help would be much appreciated.[/code]
Attachments
2 saved maps.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

I am running an L28ET with a 90 turbo ecu/670cc injectors. I used the same kvalue and latency as I did with an m30 ecu but I had to pull nearly two points of fuel (14.7 to 16.7) on the main map to get the idle where I wanted it.
spyve4

Post by spyve4 »

I think I was haveing a fuel pressure problem. Fixed the fuel problem and then every thing lined up great. Matt how many people are useing nistune on a 300zxtt? Here is a file of where I ended up. I am useing deatschworks 780cc injectors,single pop charger.
Attachments
good tune.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
zmyzgo

new to this

Post by zmyzgo »

I just got my NIStune and loaded my ASHspec program for the 300zxtt, I removed all emission crap run sport 500's and DeatschWerks 740's...I downloaded your good tune to see how it reads..I think I should get an O2 sensor, though I thought I could use the results from a dyno to tune with NIStune...a club mate of mine has JWT ecu and Nismo program running his DeatschWerks 740's and he likes the Nismo tune better...I will download that and compare also...
smokin90

Re: Base tune 300zxtt

Post by smokin90 »

Any numbers to be shared with this "good tune" file, anyone see the dyno? just curious, thanks
zmyzgo

Post by zmyzgo »

I had dyno'd the Z and was good HP and torque but running pig rich. I purchased the LC-1 and will attach it to my test pipe. I have talked to a guy in tennessee who is a qualified NIStune tuner...after my brakes are done I am going down ther and get the Z tuned to the max...but safe. I think the NISMO and the ASHspec tunes for the DeatSchwerks 740's are notthat much different. I have down loaded his program, just to have. I'd be glad to share any fuel maps I ahve...but tell mehow to post them. Once I have it tuned, I wil ost the results I am lookin gforard to some real good fun, just in time for a couple of great Z fests in Jume and September.
txq45

Post by txq45 »

Nistune dealer ... dynoing Z32's
AAA-Hiperformanceauto.com
Installer too