0.9096 version available

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

0.9096 version available

Post by Matt »

* Currently I'm working on consult fixes and fixing fatal errors (which cause program shut down)

- Bugs fixed in consult disconnection/reconnection
- Bugs fixed in multiple map display. this works really well now (used to crash a lot)
- Some drop out problems removed
- Consult II (polled mode) now working again

- I haven't experienced standard consult dropout problems on 8/16 bit ecus here so if you still get them with this vesion please send me the debug log
- I have still seen a problem where during Reconcile (ECU-PC) it stops. Unfortunately didn't have debug logging enabled so dont know what causes it yet (very random)

Overall consult should behave a bit more stable now but few more niggly issues to sort out. Also need to know if anyone has got blazt cables working okay with this now too since that is on my issue list
Stinky
Site Admin

Post by Stinky »

I did a bit of playing with an m30 ecu wired into my Z31 tonight. Nistune seemed to work just fine with the Blazt usb adapter. I also did a full rom dowload and it worked just fine.
Stinky
Site Admin

Post by Stinky »

On a related note...I tried using the Consut timing offset function in the address file to offset the timing value. I wasnt able to get it to make any change. I copied the line of text from the vh45 adr file into the m30 file.