VG30DETT 512k Address File

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

JasonKemmerer

VG30DETT 512k Address File

Post by JasonKemmerer »

I see that there are not as many "options" or fields as the 8-bit or 256k address file. Will there be more support in the future? I couldn't even change the rev limiter. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks!
JasonKemmerer

Post by JasonKemmerer »

bump
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Jason

Sorry not on the forums usually on the weekend... I've spent quite a number of hours tonight going through address files tonight. We usually only update them on request since it soaks up a lot of time trying to hunt down individual parameters

With regards to the later model Z32 the original address file from the Japanese ROM editor package was lacking in details and most of it was wrong. So we only had the basics in there for the NIStune version

I've found that fortunately (for me) that Nissan has put most of maps in the same locations as the earlier 8 bit Z32 models for consistency. This is good so I've manged to use this along with going through the disassembly to find most items.

The VCT cut points were different but I've seem to found most of the new addresses for them in this disassembly. Also got the RPM and speed limiters too. Whilst on VCT points... tried to find S14 ones but no luck

I've put this in an updated address file pack (Version 1.3) which has been uploaded tonight. Let me know how you go with that
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Just a quick note... dont use the Feedback switch. I forgot to comment it out until just now. That address is not valid. I know what the routines look like in other ECUs but couldnt find it yet in this one...
JasonKemmerer

Post by JasonKemmerer »

Thanks again Matt!