Editing Roms for bigger Maf and Injectors

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

Editing Roms for bigger Maf and Injectors

Post by Bernardd »

The z31 .adr file is setup for 420cc injectors. This will have to be changed for new users or there will be problems. Perhaps the maf and injector size needs to be in the name. Or a window popup reminding the party using the software to make sure the .adr file has the correct size injectors before changing anything. I wonder if it's a good idea to auto add a latency value if we have the known value. For instance my bosch "400's" have a latency of just under 1 ms (I found scope shots of the injector opening). I arrived at a latency of 5Ah which is pretty close. Jeff Priddy's 720's have a latency of 1ms as claimed by MSD. Jeff and JWT arrived at a latency of 66h and 69h seperately using the same injectors. Users could add to a database kept on the nistune website or forum.
The injector and maf resizing seems to work well and saves as it should.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

what we can do is put the original CC size in the ADR files on the website.

when you modify the CC, append this to the ADR file description which shows up in the title bar and filename, so the user can see it in two places

the CC value is displayed in the 'resize injectors' window also, so you will notice there what the ADR value is set to

the CC value is only used for boost calculation otherwise on the 3D maps
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

move to enhancement