Nistune Overrun

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

mattlovo

Nistune Overrun

Post by mattlovo »

Hello guys,

need a little help with the Type 1 Nistune.

Is there a way to adjust the overrun fuelling for the tune?
Been trying to get the car to transition smoothly from a deceleration to pushing down on the accelerator to get feeling to resume.

So far AFRs restart at 18s-17 to 15s but not without a stumble or lurch when that happens.

I am not sure if it is AAC related too.
This issue is worse with the AC on as the AAC duty cycle goes to 80.

Would adjusting the min load TP help in this area?

Trying to get a smooth drive but so far no luck in improving it.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 16.34.44.png
(595.75 KiB) Downloaded 987 times
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Nistune Overrun

Post by Matt »

Do you have a log showing the issue with AFRs included?

Normally there is some acceleration enrichment added when first pushing the throttle (on Z32/R32 we have async acceleration tables discovered, which are activated based on TPS position)

CA18 might have them do but I don't have the addresses decoded. It is an earlier ECU however

Apart from that just the MAF voltage is used to measure the airflow, when TPS that increases it should add more fuel initially
mattlovo

Post by mattlovo »

Hello all,

does anyone knows what the few parameters are for, eg. Aysnc Q Factor, Temp Factor and Throttle Factors?

I am trying to adjust the way throttle tip in to avoid a jerk when the injectors restart.
This is more prone during low speed stop and go situations in city traffic at 1-2.8k rpm.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
(33.5 KiB) Downloaded 915 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Most of the parameters are in our Nistune mapping guide. We cover most of the maps in there. If I'm missing any, let me know and I can add them in (where I have information on them)

TP throttle factors affect the TP load response based on temperature, MAF voltage and RPM

Async factors affect injection pulsewdith based on temperature and RPM

These have only been added recently to CA18DET but the main one to start with is temperature adjustment (since that affects everything)