Unable to load lookup table 5 in version 0.10.19

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Fast Guy

Unable to load lookup table 5 in version 0.10.19

Post by Fast Guy »

I'm trying to make a new aux2 lookup table for logging my boost gauge via my dlp io-8 device and since I tried saving the first new table nothing I try will load into Nistune. I've even tried saving the aux1 and aux6 tables under the aux2 name, but they won't load. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong in the table?
Attachments
aux2.csv
(92 Bytes) Downloaded 165 times
Fast Guy

Re: Unable to load lookup table 5 in version 0.10.19

Post by Fast Guy »

This seems to have fixed itself. I think it my have been something as stupid as the file was still open in excel which wasn't overly obvious when it was minimised as nothing shows on the taskbar bar the excel icon which is pinned to it. :oops:

However, it doesn't seem to matter what I change the aux2 file to, it still just seems to read in the 0.96ish region.

Can I get minus readings for vacuum by just putting -2 in as the 0mV and 0 as the 1V figures?

Edit - it definately seems to be ignoring any changes make to the aux files. Does it take these into account when playing old logs, or does it only use them on new logs?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Translation from raw voltage values to displayable values is done prior to logging

So if you are playing back the logs its whatever values have been recorded with (ie changing the wideband translation wont change this)

If you open up a raw log file in excel you will see that

Make sure you are modifying the aux2.csv file in the primary selected wideband folder (is DLP your primary wideband device?)

Yes Nistune can do -2 .. 30 for example we use that for boost logging
Attachments
motorola_boost_aux1.csv
boost sensor translation file
(77 Bytes) Downloaded 156 times
Fast Guy

Post by Fast Guy »

Sorted that thanks.

Is it possible to rename aux1 and aux2 to EGT and Boost on the wideband panel?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yes just rename the heading in the file to those and it will show up on the displays