Tune issues

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Fordy

Re: Tune issues

Post by Fordy »

Thought i'd update this

Found out it was all because the o2 sensor was disconnected as its duff. But assumed since the o2 feedback switch was turned off it wouldnt matter?

Got a new o2 fitted and enabled the feedback and everything came out nicely without any changes to the map :?
nissangts

Post by nissangts »

:lol: Hey Fordy it is always the simplest thing that causes these problems.
Fordy wrote:Thought i'd update this

Found out it was all because the o2 sensor was disconnected as its duff. But assumed since the o2 feedback switch was turned off it wouldnt matter?

Got a new o2 fitted and enabled the feedback and everything came out nicely without any changes to the map :?
Fordy

Post by Fordy »

My theory at the time was the sensor feedback was turned off thus in thoery the ecu didnt need it connected :roll:
Would also explain why everyone elses cars have been fine as they all had 02's connected :lol:

But anyways now its fine :) so i can dial in it completely and get on with ecu based boost control now ;)
joos14

Post by joos14 »

that is strange because my s14 does get lean when i start to build boost then eventually gets rich after a few seconds but only when i have my o2 sensor feed turned on, thus ive been driving around with my o2 sensor turned off and my AF ration is where i like it. glad you got it all figured out tho