add red line for consult split log view

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

the log view player, has a red line on it , it will be nice to have same red line marker also on consult split log view

attached a picture
Attachments
en27.jpg
(125.66 KiB) Downloaded 2085 times
* Got CA18DET Love
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay i might need some clarification here...

the RED line on the log player window will update the consult maptracing and guages depending where it is moved

if I add a RED line on each of the four log display windows... did you want this to

(a) only update the displayed value above the split window

(b) update the four RED lines based on the horiztonal position clicked and then update guages and maptrace (and 4 displayed values)
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

i refered just to draw 4 red lines that are the same as the line in the consult log view, so when you move the red line inconsult log view, to have also a marker (red line), that shows you also where you are , (..... hmm mad on my bad english.... ) so when i click the mouse in the log player the red line is moving and the values shown are for the poin where red line is, my request is that 4 red lines be drawed on teh extended player in the same moment of time as the one from the log player,

and when you move the slider on the log player also to slide the extended log viwer....

sorry for my bad english i do not know if i explained to well .. anyway this is not much of importance.
* Got CA18DET Love
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

no probs. got ya