o2 sensor

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

o2 sensor

Post by Bernardd »

Matt, I'd like to know if the feedback voltages are read directly from the sensor. I see them cycling up and down during closed loop cruise in the logfiles. Would it be possible to use the narrow band sim from the techedge (and LM 1) and then convert them to afr for logging?
Bernard
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

once wideband coding is completed (techedge just needs testing) then it will show as another 'consult register' the values will show exactly the same as all the other ones

i have some code already in there to read a AFR file for the techedge and do the conversion. output will be AFR reading.

i dont understand what you are wanting to do with 'sim'?
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

So you plug the wideband into the serial port like usual and nistune will take it from there using the 0-5vdc output?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

yep thats right. click the wideband button and should work from there as another output. right now you just get the 14.7 screen
Stinky
Site Admin

Post by Stinky »

I think this will be a very useful function when its implemented. I can get the Innovate LC-1 w/ sensor for $160. http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php. At that price it becomes much more realistic for Nistune users to add a wideband input.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

i can add that one to the list. i'll start with the techedge one first since i can borrow that one immediately