Do not know if it is a bug (igntion load scale in ms)

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

ByReaL

Do not know if it is a bug (igntion load scale in ms)

Post by ByReaL »

i may be wrong if i miss understood something about the Nissan maps, or poor english understanding, if so please delete that "bug"

Ignition load scale:

the name of the table is "Mixture coeficient corection TP lattice (ign)"

first problem seams for me to be here, "Mixture" refer to air and fuel from what i know, but here we talk about ignition, if word mixture is corect used here then if we look at the fuel load sclae we see that the name of the table has TKMRF1: Mixture............(fuel) and ignition load scale does not have that TKMRF1 (i do not know what it means)

second problem is that if we talk about ignition this is represented in deg not in ms, for fuel map the load scale represents from what i know a base for fuel injection (how much time the injectors should stay open, represented in ms), but for ignition represents a base for ignition calculation witch is in deg, anyway here may not be a bug and i may miss understood things.

any other opinions on that will be nice
Attachments
bug20.jpg
(139.45 KiB) Downloaded 1555 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

let me look into that further. I'll have to investigate what the scalers mean again. definately the timing one isn't a mixture. it should probably be just a percentage
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

version xxxxxx14

- that field has been removed
- Mixture word still present for ignition
* Got CA18DET Love