Stagea

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

kenbam

Stagea

Post by kenbam »

Hi Matt.

Your probably not aware, but i sold the z32 back in January, and just last week had my r32 written off (They havent done it yet, still driving it). I'm looking at buying a 99 wgnc34, rs 4 S (manual), obviously with the NEO engine.

What i need to know is if its possible for you to supply and fit a type 4 board for me, but on an exchange basis as i couldnt do with out a car for the time it would take to send the ECU down and back.

No doubt i will need another consult lead with the OBD2 plug as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ken Bamblett
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Stagea

Post by Matt »

hi Ken

Best to email me about this as opposed to posting on open forum. I can organise an exchange board plus the cost/postage differences. You will need a standard consult cable. Being an RS4 concerns me since I dont think we do those ones. Would need the part number from the ECU casing to check
kenbam

Post by kenbam »

Matt wrote:hi Ken

Best to email me about this as opposed to posting on open forum. I can organise an exchange board plus the cost/postage differences. You will need a standard consult cable. Being an RS4 concerns me since I dont think we do those ones. Would need the part number from the ECU casing to check
Hi Matt.

Didnt have your email address and your PM's are turned off.

I thought it was the c34's with the neo engine that could be done.

Wasnt looking to exchange the board, i'll keep the r32. I was asking if you could fit a board to and ECU you might have there, send it to me and them i'll send you my ECU as an exchanger unit.

thanks.

ken
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Use enquiries [at] nistune.com for email. Yeah PMs were getting way too difficult to manage effcectively (I use outlook folders to sort incoming/outgoing jobs)

I've only got a spare R34 A/T ECU here. Stagea ECUs are hard to come by. I can send a board up or you can send the ECU here once part# is confirmed
kenbam

Post by kenbam »

Matt wrote:Use enquiries [at] nistune.com for email. Yeah PMs were getting way too difficult to manage effcectively (I use outlook folders to sort incoming/outgoing jobs)

I've only got a spare R34 A/T ECU here. Stagea ECUs are hard to come by. I can send a board up or you can send the ECU here once part# is confirmed

Hi Matt.

Part number as per nistune is 23710-0v801
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

That part# is fine. Use the ordering page and put it in there and I can get a board out
kenbam

Post by kenbam »

Boards all mounted and fitted, going good.

Fitting Wide band sensor and GCG hi flow tomorrow, Walpro pump and z32 afm sat. Then the fun starts.

I have now a spare 23710-0v801 if you know of anyone after one Matt.

Thanks again