Inj size change error and R33 GTR consult disconnect

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

TSL

Inj size change error and R33 GTR consult disconnect

Post by TSL »

On a s13 sr20det today i experienced an error with the injector sizing function.
Starting with a standard blacktop map i changed to Z32 maf which worked fine.
I then went to change the injector size from stock to 550cc.
After entering the new injector size as 550 i applied the change and nistune then used 550 dec as the new k-value.
Null time was correct.

Also tried connecting to an R33 GTR standard ecu.
Using polled consult nistune made a connection, came up with the list of values to monitor, but disconnected immediately after clicking ok.
Usual checksum error/noise on line error message was displayed.
I experienced this same issue with an earlier version of nistune although i can't remember specifically which ecu it was with.
Either Z32 or or R33 GTS-t from memory.
Conzult connected without a problem indicating it wasn't a hardware related issue.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I then went to change the injector size from stock to 550cc.
After entering the new injector size as 550 i applied the change and nistune then used 550 dec as the new k-value.
Null time was correct.
- I removed null time and fixed the CC-K value problem in the latest version. I think that should be in 0.90111

- R33 GTR ECU is not supported yet in NIStune because I dont have a ROM image for it. It needs a NTLOOKUPID entry in the address file and some ECU specifics added to the application.

Currently for this ECU NIStune will only connect and run in 'logger mode' which is the eqivalent of how Nissan DataSan runs (searches registers and then streams them to the display)

Please send me the ROM file for this and I can add it to the next verion for 'tuner mode'