RB20DET

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

RB20DET

Post by Bernardd »

Matt:
I've got two 90 Skyline GTS T type m that want tuning. Do you have a solution for the rb20det? (The other skyline is a rb26dett) And where would I find a consult connector? Are you carrying them seeing as it looks like they'll be needed for some of the ecu's?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

the consult connectors can be obtained through PLMS developments. i wont be doing these as obviously i am working with them with this :D

the current solution is romulator and consult connector. you plug in a TP address and away you go.

consult code for these (without eXtend consult) is almost finished. im just testing it out on an SR20 ecu at the moment

hopefully get to the RB20 ecu with the romulator tomorrow night and release a build there

seeing as bikirom and NRE are getting out there, im very keen to get these working (and VG30 Z32 also if you know anyone...) with the current setup until the boards are ready and get the software 'out there'
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay i've finished up the final stablility issues with nissan consult.... its all working well now. i have a 4096 byte buffer in case the PC gets really loaded with other tasks.

however if the PC gets too loaded for too long, that buffer fills up with consult data and will disconnect. just worst case stuff

consult logging seems to work well (apart from moving the scroller around... to be fixed). dtcs are displayed in tuning mode only, and can be cleared (tuning mode only). logging mode has a higher resolution, but TPREG can't be used for 3D map trace here with stock ecu... only in tuning mode

i'll test out the R32 ecu tomorrow night, and setup the R32 GTS-t, R32 GTR, S13 SR20 and Z32 address files on the main website also
Stinky
Site Admin

Post by Stinky »

I've got a guy here that might be interested in testing the z32 board. Actually he posts as yellowzxtt on the ztech forums i believe. I'm going to show him my setup at a track meet next weekend. If he's interested in a board how should we go about getting it?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

just worry about the romulator for now (if he has one)

there are no working Z32/R32 prototype boards yet because of some corruption issues when/how I use the /CE line to perform permanent store operations

this is not a problem for my ER34 and S13 SR20 daughterboards which were prototyped
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

im working on R32 consult and the boards tonight. i'm making the R32 design similar to the working R32 for the NVRAM part so hopefully once i make a prototype board up it should work with the new design i've drawn up