KA24E MAP conversion implementation

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

SSS

KA24E MAP conversion implementation

Post by SSS »

Matt,

Not sure if you have received any of gabe's beta stuff for MAP based code to convert the KA24E from MAF to MAP control, if so, when is it likely to be implemented if not already?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I have implemented all the maps so far into the 0.9110 version and emailed Gabe with the details. Email me if you wish to have a copy of the address file to try out with an emulator

Basically there are new entires added to NIStune for this. I have also fixed the IAT input with consult for the next version

The thing I have to add in and test is the maptracing for the VE and extended Fuel/Timing maps with the TP cursor as well as TPS input

Gabe is sending some ECUs through so I can test the code with that but I have some CA18 code here to use with ECUs I have here in the meantime

However I have to sort logging out first for the next version as that has undergone a partial rewrite to make it work better
SSS

Post by SSS »

Excellent. :D

If you could send that address file across to me, i'd appreciate it.
GZ@hybridka

Post by GZ@hybridka »

I must be having a problem with my mail server, I didnt get that email with the new address features Matt.

I think it may be on my end, I havent been getting any personal emails in what seems to be a week.

My email is gabez@tds.net btw, I have phased out my gabe@hybridka.com because of excessive spam.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

file has been emailed