Hiflow Tune for HCR32

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Old Booster

Hiflow Tune for HCR32

Post by Old Booster »

Hello all,

If anybody could share their tune file for a hi-flowed RB20DET with Z32 AFM and GTR injectors It would be greatly appreciated. I've just had my stock turbo hi flowed by Hypergear and want to get something to run around with before I get it tuned professionally.
Its an Auto if that makes any difference?

Cheers Mike.
Old Booster

Re: Hiflow Tune for HCR32

Post by Old Booster »

no one can help?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Probably no one has that particular setup... not to mention there are varying specifications of highflow turbos and the tunes can very between vehicles

I would recommend doing the MAF and injector resize in the software to get the car running for now until you can get it to a dyno
Old Booster

Post by Old Booster »

Matt wrote:Probably no one has that particular setup... not to mention there are varying specifications of highflow turbos and the tunes can very between vehicles

I would recommend doing the MAF and injector resize in the software to get the car running for now until you can get it to a dyno
Yeah I have done this, just was not certain on how safe it was to drive around, was hoping someone would have the same injector/ AFM setups.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Hold @ 2000rpm when warmed up. Watch STFT and LTFT trims (assuming good working narrowband O2 sensor in vehicle)

Adjust K constant (Injection multiplier) until those trims are close to 0% when you have this right then should be good to drive to the tuners.
Old Booster

Post by Old Booster »

Thanks Matt, will give that a try.