r33 gtst AT with z32 ecu rb25det over fueling fault

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Vauxsports

r33 gtst AT with z32 ecu rb25det over fueling fault

Post by Vauxsports »

hi wonder if anyobody can help me ive done a map on a r33 rb25det AT spec2 with z32 ecu

i have a fault with over fueling when i set the fueling at idle (kconst at 175 ) it idles very badly hunting and under fueling if i correct this at idle it runs fine but when i start to run it up on the dyno it is off the scale on fuel ive checked the file against others and the only thing i can see that does not look write was the enrich (warm crank) was of the scale very very high any help on this would help thanks

and its an auto gearbox does this make a difference to base image

kconst is 193

injection latency 530

fuel is good under boost
hesitates when on low rpm 3000 rpm when you put your foot down (this could be mapping needs more work)

and hunts now on idle and cant get fueling write at idle with out messing up the rest of the fuel map when adjusting kconst

any help would be great
regards fred thanks in advance
Vauxsports

Re: r33 gtst AT with z32 ecu rb25det over fueling fault

Post by Vauxsports »

ment to say mods are front mount intercooler high flow fuel pump and gizzmo boost controller running 0.9 boost max
Vauxsports

Post by Vauxsports »

one more i still have nock sensor enabled ive been reading and they all say to nock this out
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

You definitely have to modify the Z32 ECU to remove the knock sensor otherwise it will not work properly

Also check that your "TPS idle" works properly otherwise if it is not enabled correctly it will hunt which the ECU thinks the TPS is not at idle position (idle adjustment may be necessary)
Vauxsports

Post by Vauxsports »

Matt wrote:You definitely have to modify the Z32 ECU to remove the knock sensor otherwise it will not work properly

Also check that your "TPS idle" works properly otherwise if it is not enabled correctly it will hunt which the ECU thinks the TPS is not at idle position (idle adjustment may be necessary)
thanks for the reply and yes ive done the nock sensor and found fault to be the airflow meter had started to fail replaced and rechecked and reset airflow meter to er34 and adjusted from there and is running very well now thanks for all your help
checked tp all working correctly too