z32 ecu not firing no.6 injector :(

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

dopaliciousjarrodb

z32 ecu not firing no.6 injector :(

Post by dopaliciousjarrodb »

hey, new to this forum and new to the skyline game

I have a z32 ecu with the type2 nistune chip fitted

when getting my initial tune the tuner said I had one 'injector driver' burn out which he said he fixed by piggybacking off another driver. the car had a full time and has been running for about 6 months. ( had a falling out with the initial tuner sadly and have now found a much better tuner who completed a second time when I upgraded parts)

I am now experiencing a continuous miss in cylinder 6. I have checked the ignition side of things which tested fine.(swapped coilpacks and plugs around) and have ruled out a stuck injector by getting them flow tested. also I checked my woring harness and I have continuities from the injector plug through to the ecu pin.

I have opened up the ecu looking for any signs of burn marks but can't seem to find anything.. :(

does anyone have experience with injector drivers or know any further tests I can complete

Matt
Site Admin

Re: z32 ecu not firing no.6 injector :(

Post by Matt »

You would need someone with an oscilloscope (auto electrical person) who can monitor each cylinder output to confirm (both ignition and injection side of thing)