Missing values / sources

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Shaker

Missing values / sources

Post by Shaker »

Hello.

I updated from 1.3.21 to 1.3.24 and have the problem, that some live values are not available anymore. After recording a log, I noticed that TP load Index wasn't logged. Some other values are also missing. I attached some screenshots. They are missing in the gauges selection as well.

Can somebody tell me, what went wrong? And how can I fix this?

I removed nistune and its feature/rom packs, intalled it again, but still have this problem.
Attachments
NIStune Consult Gauge Selection+.jpg
Here the sources are also missing.
(668.3 KiB) Downloaded 1173 times
NIStune log (missing)+.jpg
Current list with fewer values (apart from the wideband sources, that were not connected)
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 1173 times
NIStune log (ok)+.jpg
Previous list
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 1173 times
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Missing values / sources

Post by Matt »

Okay will have a look into this, the TP load index and duty % are calculated parameters
Shaker

Post by Shaker »

Thanks,
one more information: When I downgraded to .21 without improvement. The TP load index is gone. Even applying a recovery of the Windows partition (with nistune installed) didn't help. I must say, that the user folder of nistune was not touched by this, since it's on a different partition.
After this I did an uninstall and reinstall of .24. No success. I haven't checked or cleaned the registry values here.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Will put up a fix this weekend once I've checked it here on an ECU. Sorry its been a really busy week
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Version 1.3.25 going up tonight
Shaker

Post by Shaker »

Strange. It worked once with .21 but on a fresh install (new OS, fresh nistune installation) it didn't with the same .21 version.

But you made it work again with version .25, thank you for this awesome quick fix!
Last edited by Shaker on Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

No probs. Sorry I broke it :roll:

I've removed some of the parameters which are not available in stream mode so they don't log, but it affected other things
cmsperformance

Post by cmsperformance »

i only just updated today and noticed the same thing tuning an R31. I just restarted Nistune and the Trace & TP Index came back
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yeah it would have affected all Type 1 boards (and previously stream mode in the few versions before hand). I should have that all solid now so an upgrade recommendation is made on starting to use 1.3.25
Shaker

Post by Shaker »

Matt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:47 pm Yeah it would have affected all Type 1 boards (and previously stream mode in the few versions before hand). I should have that all solid now so an upgrade recommendation is made on starting to use 1.3.25
Oh, maybe that's why downgrading and a fresh installation didn't help in my case. I had accidentally switched to Steaming mode instead of Tuning mode? It doesn't make a difference for Type1 boards, as far as I know, that's why I usually don't pay attention to this button.