VG35DE

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thanks for the info gabe. I would love to look at this stuff, but just dont have the time at the moment (too much on the bug / enhancement list at the moment as well as coping with usual daily email influx)

I would have to grab hold of a CAN interface, 350Z ECU and wiring harness / wiring information to start with and then run the code through disassembly

Even with all of that still dont have a clue about how the maps etc work. I dont know how Cobb has worked it out ... inside information is usually always helpful
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thanks for the info gabe. I would love to look at this stuff, but just dont have the time at the moment (too much on the bug / enhancement list at the moment as well as coping with usual daily email influx)

I would have to grab hold of a CAN interface, 350Z ECU and wiring harness / wiring information to start with and then run the code through disassembly

Even with all of that still dont have a clue about how the maps etc work. I dont know how Cobb has worked it out ... inside information is usually always helpful
GZ@hybridka

Post by GZ@hybridka »

I know, just throwing it out there. Ive been looking into this stuff recently and found it interesting, wanted to share.

J2534 is neat, but its so good that it almost takes the fun out of it :)