Launch control

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Vetal

Re: Launch control

Post by Vetal »

some good news :)
OptimumSE-R

Post by OptimumSE-R »

Big race event coming in the next couple of months... Hopefully it's done !!
guricha

Post by guricha »

waiting for news .......................
Zenki

Post by Zenki »

guricha wrote:waiting for news .......................
any news?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I should merge these. Updates here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2591
Mads B (dk)

Post by Mads B (dk) »

Wooo is type1 board STILL not having launch control..... 6years!!!
shae

Post by shae »

Matt,

It's been quite some time since this was mentioned/brought up.

Is there anyway we can get LC on SR ECU's without having to send our ecu to or purchase a core from STU?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I know it has been a while. Previously have been doing a disassembler to rebuild the SR20 code but due to current support/development/ordering work that has been held up

So instead currently doing patch coding for the S14A SR20DET ECU along with flex fuel updates. It should be another week for that to be ready for testing and then roll out for other models. Flex fuel support is now in the Nistune app software. Other models will follow gradually

Flex fuel done for S13-S15 SR20DET at the moment
enohand

Post by enohand »

so i spoke with Andy from AutoVaughn. & explained that i wanted the newer FW flashed onto my RT type 4 ..
he said it was done & ready to go....

is there any issues with that FW?

He also said i was the first to get it....

so im a tad bit scared :)
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Which ECU were you planning on getting reflashed?

So far the SR20 stuff has only been run in my S14A SR20DET which works fine. Moving through other vehicle platforms should not exhibit any issues
enohand

Post by enohand »

its a 1996 infiniti g20 ECU....i forget the exact model

its the 16bit obd2 ecu i belive, but i also still have/use a consult port

the ECU is currently at autovaughn getting flashed..
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Okay I havent even started code for FP1 on that model.

Only the models listed on the release page have been coded up so far. This includes S14 SR20DET, S14A SR20DET, S15 SR20DET, HCR32 RB20DET and BNR32 RB26DETT. I've also done Z32 RB25DETT and A31 RB20DET in following weeks.

Coding has been finished for P11 SR20DE but I need to update my disassembler code since it has some glitches when comparing my modified vs stock listings.

Coding for S13 SR20DET is done but I need to find more available memory to locate the code

Next after this I will am doing the S14 KA24DE / ER34 RB25DET. At the moment I'm half way through disassembling code but nothing has been written. These are the later ECUs with VE tables etc like yours. I have to do some updates to VE tracing which I'm half way through investigating as well as injection adjustment using factory parameters

Only after those are done and tested can I then start on the G20 SR20DE
enohand

Post by enohand »

i think i need some clarification here...in the us a 96 is a p10 not a p11...

looking back at the thread when i initially purchased, you said i had ECU 23710-0J202

Can you clarify whether or not the FW for my/that ECU is complete? The reason i am confused is i was told the firmware for my ECU was ready by AutoVaughn, then i get a email from them stating it was not agfter they talked to you, & also your post is referencing a p11, whereas i have a p10

here is the thread...

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1477
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

P11 SR20DE is for Nissan Primera P11 which was release in Europe. That is a totally different vehicle which I am working on to what you have there

Your ECU Infiniti G20 (P10) SR20DE has not even been started yet

Andy is correct that there is Nistune FP1 firmware available for testing - but it is only for limited models as each ECU is manually coded up. Each model needs to be fully disassembled and then code figured out how I am going to modify to add the firmware into it, and then tested

I have listed in this thread and the attached document which vehicles are supported so far:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2738&start=30

At this time there is no sanctioned fully tested release available from Nistune until each model has been developed and tested

So far just generating the basic symbol table for your vehicle has taken an hour, and that is only just getting started. :(
enohand

Post by enohand »

ok sounds good.

I thought that when i looked at the release notes my ecu code was listed, & then also assumed when you commented in the other thread that it was a quick thing to do / would be done quickly...

no problems though.

AutoVaughn does have my ECU now though, so a rough estimate when it would be ready? Just trying to determine if i leave the ecu there is it will be a week or a few....but if its going to be a month or more i may have them send it back, then ill send the ECU back to them when its ready