confirm settings / checked off

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

markoshust

confirm settings / checked off

Post by markoshust »

There are a lot of different settings in NisTune, and maybe it's just because I'm a beginner, but I get easily confused on what settings I no longer want to touch anymore (aka Confirmed settings) and which ones I still need to modify. It would be nice if we could right click on a section in the left sidebar (for example, Min TPulse width) and click 'Confirmed' or something similar, that would place a checkmark next to the item on the display. That would tell me that I no longer want to touch this setting. Would also be nice to 'Unconfirm' an item in a similar fashion which would remove the checkmark.
Careless

Re: confirm settings / checked off

Post by Careless »

i think having a checkbox or a checkmark is too easy to press to unconfirm.
the left bar should have a right-click context menu that has "Tuned/Untuned" click settings, or "Stable/Unstable"... or something like that.

And it should just modify the colour to maybe dark green with white lettering for a tuned section, and be regular white/black for an untuned section.

i see that it COULD help if someone has a list of steps they take to do things.

But everyone does their tuning differently and no tune is ever "100% complete" really.
markoshust

Re: confirm settings / checked off

Post by markoshust »

Correct... I completely agree. Lots of settings in here though especially for the new user, and jumping from section to section it can be a little confusing.