Color coding in fuel map

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Topdog781

Color coding in fuel map

Post by Topdog781 »

... I have the 1993 Nissan sentra with the 94 ecu (23710-94Y00) when you change one of the cells in the fuel map, it alters the color coding for all the cells in the map, it either lightens all cells or darkens all cells ... Not sure if that is normal, just seems odd to me, that some of the pallet of colors are not available for the fuel map. I noticed they were there with some other random maps I've downloaded off line for 91-93. In this 94 ecu it just seems lacking, you have green, light green, then as you make changes you get, a dull red, a fire red. That is it. Is there a way to fix this in the future, is there settings I need to change ? I don't think that is the way it is supposed to work... where is the orange,yellows,blues like other normal tuning softwares.....?
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Color coding in fuel map

Post by Matt »

Please ALT-PRNTSCN and then paste into 'mspaint' save and post here so we can see

When fuel cells have the highest (or lowest) value adjusted, the whole fuel map colouring is adjusted to blend with the new min/max range of the map
Topdog781

Post by Topdog781 »

Matt wrote:Please ALT-PRNTSCN and then paste into 'mspaint' save and post here so we can see

When fuel cells have the highest (or lowest) value adjusted, the whole fuel map colouring is adjusted to blend with the new min/max range of the map
Yes, I will try to put a few screen shots.... honestly I thought you could load the base map for both models ecus and see it right on screen... but if you say it's normal it's normal. I honestly don't even want to make a post for some of these topics but there is no way to message you privately I do not have a.o.l.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Okay the colour issue is due to the +128 offset (same with R34 etc maps)

Most Nissan maps start from 0 upwards, but anything with a VE map starts 128 hence the colour. See what I can do to put a special condition for VE map enabled ECUs
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Okay that has been done. Added for next build