DLP IO8 Australia group buy EOI

Anything related to the DLP Devices IO-8 A/D converter

Moderator: Matt

88execvl

DLP IO8 Australia group buy EOI

Post by 88execvl »

This seems to have gone quiet over the last few years. I was looking at getting the IO but the postage is pretty high these days.

If anyone is keen on a group buy I am thinking I could arrange it. You get free shipping over $200 also so if I can get 6+ then they will be at cost plus domestic shipping.

If I can get enough interest I will get the exact price.

For buyer safety etc I would be willing to put it up as an ebay item. I just need to cover the cost of the IO and any associated fees and domestic shipping.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: DLP IO8 Australia group buy EOI

Post by Matt »

I will purchase a few of these again. Some workshops use wideband units which have a 5 volt output which can be plugged into these
88execvl

Post by 88execvl »

I figured at the current price $40.43 if I order 5 I get free shipping. I will wait and see who is interested over the next week as I am sure anyone who wants one would love to save the $40 shipping fee. I'm up for $80 if I only get one so where we stand I would get the other 2.

Are you still using these Matt?

I was looking at making up a set of senders and a csv file to go with.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I have them hooked up to my car still but I dont use them much due to time constraints!! A few workshops that I visted were interested in using them to see the AFR from the dyno inside the software if I got some more in

However if I get them and resell them, I need to charge GST on them due to our tax rules
88execvl

Post by 88execvl »

that is not a problem for me as my turnover is under the threshold.
88execvl

Post by 88execvl »

I will probably finalise an order in a wekk or so. Will keep you updated. No major interest but I will pick up a few and send you as many as you need Matt. Do you know if the values need to be linear or if you can just set a large number of points in the csv. If I use a voltage divider there will be a slight curve is all.

I Can order a few other things from the website anyways. Looking at a g sensor and a few others which might be handy for road tuning.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I'll grab three of them. Shoot me an email with details and I'll sort it out
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

We are looking at getting flex fuel sensors from Mouser also now (about 25 of them). Let me know via email how it is looking as I will be doing an order very soon!
88execvl

Post by 88execvl »

I emailed through just now. Looking at getting a few other bits now. Thanks Matt. No major interest.
dontfeelcold

Post by dontfeelcold »

Any DLP-IO8-G's floating around anyone would like to sell?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I have one remaining from the last order. Mouser pricing is $40AUD + shipping. Email me for a quote