68C0F Feature Pack Flex Fuel ?

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

CoZZm0

68C0F Feature Pack Flex Fuel ?

Post by CoZZm0 »

I'm looking through the documentation for the Feature Pack hardware installation manual, and the N14 68C00 isn't mentioned in the Flex Fuel section, only in the VVL and the RNN14 ECU is only shown/mentioned once in the installation documentation.

Customer has 68C00 Nistune wants Flex and VVL. Easy enough to put VCT2 FP for VVL but flex ?

I don't see N14 SR20DE 68C00 (68C0F) mentioned at all with regards to Flex fuel installation. Is it not compatible ?
Hardware installation manual shows RNN14 on page 7 for resistor location, but its not seen or mentioned again for the rest of the manual.

http://nistune.com/docs/Nistune%20Featu ... nstall.pdf

I want to avoid them changing to RNN14 due to the oxygen sensor type being different and will not accept an analogue simulated wideband input and RNN14 ECUs seem to pull a premium price compared to the vanilla N14
Matt
Site Admin

Re: 68C0F Feature Pack Flex Fuel ?

Post by Matt »

N14 68Cxx was a late addition (about October last year)

If you load the N14 address file (feature pack) you will see it has flex fuel, launch control and TIM parameters

VCT for EGR output for VVL, or VCT2 for EGR and AC output are available

Page 7 was RNN14 (GTIR)

Instructions for N14 are same as B13 SR20DE / S13 SR20DE / P10 SR20DE

I've updated the document now with this added
CoZZm0

Re: 68C0F Feature Pack Flex Fuel ?

Post by CoZZm0 »

Thanks Matt that makes sense. Your documentation is usually so good that when it wasn’t mentioned I wanted to confirm. I understand it’s not a common thing for that application.