Nissan Stagea M35 VQ25DET

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

RJBijsterbosch

Nissan Stagea M35 VQ25DET

Post by RJBijsterbosch »

Hi guys,

I'm looking on the forum for information about the support of a VQ25DET engine. I have a Nissan Stagea M35 250t rs four.

Is there a nistune board for this engine/ecu? I can not find anything about this engine or any support.

Or maybe somebody knows if there are standalone ecu's which support this engine.

Greetings robbert
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Nissan Stagea M35 VQ25DET

Post by Matt »

Officially it is not supported. I am working on something in the background but still have a fair bit of stuff remaining including a kernel, licencing etc since this one and others would be reflash and not a board
RJBijsterbosch

Post by RJBijsterbosch »

Ok, it would be nice if this comes available.

It would be nice to get rid off the speed limiter. I know HKS has a speed limit defenser for this type of car. But it's not cost effecient for only a speed limiter removal.

Do you have any idee, when there is something available?

Some other quistion:
Is it possible to connect the existing nistune software with this type of ECU to reset some fault codes.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

It's on my TODO list but I have no definite date. It is something I work on when I have spare time as my priority is to maintain updates for the existing custoemrs

Long term I still need to implement a custom kernel and licencing via a server which is a lot of work. The current code has the ability to display maps, connect to consult and upload/download with another open kernel via standard K-Line cable, but it is not something I'm releasing. Will be doing an updated version through OpenPort which will also do other CAN vehicles. You can clear fault codes etc with NissanDataScan 2