NIStune 0.90119 now available

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

NIStune 0.90119 now available

Post by Matt »

- Supports Moates ostrich emulator
- Fixes for higher speed updates and no glitching on USB Consult and Extended consult upload using queues and buffering
- Added comparison for constant windows
- Added refresh maps/constants on downloads and open files
- Knock sensing map display and knock detection 'D' key added for Type 1/2 ECUs. S13/S14/S15 SR20 also added but knock detection not confirmed yet. This is not a count at this stage, just an indication if noise got through the filter circuit. I'll keep working to see if we can get the ECU knock count. CA18 firmware needs an extra register added to ge thte 'timing map' highlighted

- Starting to add dual emulator support for 16 bit emulation and dual wideband support too. Not working yet, so extra buttons do nothing

- Also adding large display window in 'D' window which will be selectable but not finished yet (it works but has gaps in drop list...)

- Some of the bugs in the bugs list have been fixed also...

FYI Busy this weekend, on holidays for some of next week ... start looking at issues again towards the end of next week
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Matt your frequency of updates is impressive, don't you dare ever stop, this software is going to be something else.

Ed

p.s. had any luck with MA09ERT rom? If you were able to find the fuel/rev limiters that would be rather useful ;)
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

no luck with the limiters ... ive had a look at M30, R31 and KA24E code so far but no similar routines

ive got the feeling this is completely different. even the KA24E address file doesn't have the limiters all proeprly defined yet (this came from the Hybrid KA forums)
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

It does seem to be rather tricky this one... i have a couple of others looking into this now. Perhaps I should offer some sort of prize to the winner!
JCD

Post by JCD »

Just found out I installed the oldest version of Nistune software (NIStune_0.90115_setup.exe) while there was a newer available (NIStune_0.90119_setup.exe) doh :oops: :roll:
Meanwhile I downloaded the new one.
How shall I proceed? Just click and upgrade the existing program od first uninstall the old one :?:
S13 "Evil Edition" :D :)
CA18DET

"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone." -- Al Capone
JCD

Post by JCD »

Just found out I installed the oldest version of Nistune software (NIStune_0.90115_setup.exe) while there was a newer available (NIStune_0.90119_setup.exe) doh :oops: :roll:
Meanwhile I downloaded the new one.
How shall I proceed? Just click and upgrade the existing program or first uninstall the old one :?:
S13 "Evil Edition" :D :)
CA18DET

"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone." -- Al Capone
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

just install over the top

when you uninstall, you have to reenter your registration information on the next install
GZ@hybridka

Post by GZ@hybridka »

Moates ostrich support works great!

When it is finished updating the .bin it asks for consult reconnect, but overall very smooth, nice work Matt!