Micra K11 CG13DET

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Andy_S

Micra K11 CG13DET

Post by Andy_S »

Good evening everyone.

I’ve got a Nissan March cabriolet FHK11 cg13de fitted with a Garrett GT2554R turbo, GTiR MAF and 200sx purple injectors.

It has nistune and I have the software with licence. I had it mapped a couple of years ago down at fusion motorsport and it achieved 190bhp on stock internals. Idle has been high ever since I installed the pulsar maf but I did have a vac leak on the fuel rail. Sorted that and the idle was still high. I blew the engine because at the time I had reconnected the speedo clocks but must not of clicked in the plug for the fuel and water gauges so I couldn’t read how much fuel I had. To make matters worse my innovate MTX-L was showing E8. I had a play with a nismo juke around some roundabouts and country lanes it cost me my engine.

New engine fitted and went back to fusion for mapping last July/August. This time I said map it on min boost so it was. 143bhp. Again the high idle was there. Couldn’t get it to come down. Lived with it for now.

Today it went for a remap using my nistune software and they got it back upto 180bhp at 0.8 bar and they couldn’t sort the idle out. Is there anything in the nistune that can reduce the idle speed? The idle speed according to nistune is 1400rpm. Sometimes this changes due to loading on the engine

Another nagging problem is hesitation on WOT at low revs. Again was told it cannot be solved and the mapper today also tried every setting to try and solve the hesitation and nothing worked.

The example is as soon as I press the throttle fully there is a blip like a cough where it hesitates, then the car will accelerate.

Is there a way to solve this?

NOTE: There is no O2 sensor back to the ecu and there is no speed signal back to the ECU

Many thanks for your time.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Micra K11 CG13DET

Post by Matt »

The idle speed according to nistune is 1400rpm
Normally idle speed is controlled using a closed loop method. The AAC valve is adjusted along with timing to get to the Target RPM table values. It will only do this if the "TPS idle" indicator is set. To make sure that works first. Also make sure your neutral switch works

IF it never gets TPS idle, then it will never get idle mode. If TPS idle is set then look at the timing and AAC % to see what those are doing. Only other thing is airleaks etc can cause a higher idle on some cars

Is the hesitation caused by it being too lean? Would need a log of the problem with wideband AFRs to see exactly what is going on
Andy_S

Re: Micra K11 CG13DET

Post by Andy_S »

Thank you Matt I will get that info for you ASAP