R34 RB25DETNEO help required

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Peace

R34 RB25DETNEO help required

Post by Peace »

Hello
I'm tuning my friends R34, we have stock MAP-sensor connected, routed and working correctly.
We put the R35 Injectors in and on stock maff everything was working greate there was no cut at 132TP, though i cant remember were we reaching it or not, but i guess we shoudl.
Than we dropped z32 maf in and i run itno TP CUT at 132 TP(like we dont have stock MAP-sensor connected), only way i get around it is by lowering K-konst and rescaling maps so we did not get to 132
But what i dont like about this - is poor resoltution at top end - 0.8 and 1.0 boost using same column.
I was not tuning nistune for many years and forgot many things now (
Can someone look into it?
Attaching my image z32end. This is what we ended at. BTW if anyone have expirience - are these ign angles top end good? I thought i should get more timing but in the power run from 1 to 4 i heard single knocks before i pulled it to that level.
Car is runing 120 column mostly only at 4th gear it reaches 3 cells on 128 column and than get backto 120 column
Attachments
z32end.bin
(64 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by Peace on Fri May 10, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace

Re: R34 RB25DETNEO help required

Post by Peace »

Also attaching log file of one of the run.
Wha i dont like is that we are at 4.5volts of z32maf - this should be a huge amount of power i think (had no expirience with them) and i don think we are making that ))) But the owner is very happy how the car runs
Attachments
Nistune_3.csv
(69.7 KiB) Downloaded 64 times