TP displaying in the thousands? FIXED, but new problem

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Herb-86T

TP displaying in the thousands? FIXED, but new problem

Post by Herb-86T »

On my other laptop, i have an older version of nistune, in the consult guage display tp was always displayed in a range of say 8-100. now on my new laptop with newer version its in the 5000+ range. is there a way to change this back?
Last edited by Herb-86T on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

latest version has TP (which has always been 0-65535) and now also TP MSB (0-255)

Try that and let me know how you go
Herb-86T

Post by Herb-86T »

interesting. my tp shown always corresponded nicely to what is on my fuel and timing scales, small numbers. ill try that, thanks.

Edit: Ok I updated to the latest version and now its working. the tp was shown in the thousands range, then in brackets has a smaller number. this number wasent being displayed, now it is.
Herb-86T

Post by Herb-86T »

I feel bad asking all these questions... Ive downloaded the new software and bin files. for some reason i can not connect to my wideband (techedge 2.0.) In the configuration menu, i can chose com port 3 or 4. neither will work, and i noticed i get an error saying it cant connect to com5. com5 doesnt show up, why is it trying that one? i tried swapping around to a different usb port but still wont connect no matter what.
Herb-86T

Post by Herb-86T »

seems like it may be a problem with using my usb-serial adapter, though it has always worked in the past. im currently using a different one now and its working ok.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay I made some changes to com ports checking and tested with Innovate and DLP

I'll check techedge and see how that goes. May be a problem with assigning the com port. Roll back to the prior version for now to get that working and I'll get the fix done when I can this week
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

nistune 0.9.3.6.1 uploaded tonight to fix this. sorry since i was testing 2 widebands simulateously this slipped through my testing procedure