My first log take a look at it

Results of any interesting tests done with or related to Nistune.

Moderator: Matt

UNISA JECS

My first log take a look at it

Post by UNISA JECS »

Ok this is my very first attempt at Nistune and Logging ever...lol....am I really maxing out my MAF? I also notice when this happens my ECU is accessing the far left side of the map which has ton's of timing.

There a spot in the log were I hit 5.0v (MAF) and 32*timing, I had a few other logs as well but deleted on accident that also showed the same thing but at 5.1v....

I just noticed that it appears when I get near 5v MAF the TPS voltage drops out at the same timing the timing increases.

Setup:
KA24DE
T25
370cc
Stock S13 DOHC MAF
Boost 7psi

P.S. I still need to buy a wideband, does anyone know is the new Innovate LM-2 wideband works?
Last edited by UNISA JECS on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
UNISA JECS

Post by UNISA JECS »

After looking at it some more it just appears as I lifted throttle but the MAF increased in voltage to 5volts is that normal or just wierd?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

The LM-2 should work with nistune since all innovate devices use the same MTS development package
UNISA JECS

Post by UNISA JECS »

Thanks Matt.

By any chance would the ECU diagnostic screw cause any issues since I found out after checking my disagnostic screw on the ECU that it was posistion in the middle, its something I didn;t bother checking before I installed teh ECU but I corrected now.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

shouldnt cause any issues in running the ECU. earlier model ECUs use it for +/- 50rpm control and later ones have different DTC modes which you can get it into
UNISA JECS

Post by UNISA JECS »

Ok I got another question, whats it mean when your timing and fuel mixture maps/grid do not match against the consult log view values?

Can this ever be matching, sorry in a newb to all this....

In this one I assume the ECU has not detected knock and it looks like its following the primary timing map and actually advanced 1*degree because this is a flaged area of the map am I correct?

In this screen capture it appears the ECU has accessed the "knock" timing map according to the info from the consult log view playback showing 10* timing, am I correct?

Also how do I get my pulsewidth to read the same? First I know I need a wideband but I guess I wanan know is it possible for them to read exactly or closer?