Split Log View

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

JCD

Split Log View

Post by JCD »

Hi Matt,

While playing back my .csv file I found something wrong with the "Consult Split Log View".
It does not indicate the same values as in the "Consult Log Viewer".
You will notice that the "Consult Log Viewer"-window is selected here. If I select the "Consult Split Log View"-window by clicking it, both values become equal. But unfortunately that also shifts the time axis in the "Consult Log Viewer".
The same happens when I click on another's program open window.
Also when I close the "Consult Log Viewer"-window before the other one, windows gets very stressy...

There is absolutely no hurry for me to have this fixed; you might have more urgent things to do.
Regards,

Jean
Attachments
6.JPG
(188.27 KiB) Downloaded 1685 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thanks for letting me know.

From the screenshot, the split log is using a different reference point (the red line that you see) for the consult values displayed

The reference point should be the same as the consult log view window, and adjusted when it is clicked

Having the windows now a different with make have caused a problem with this. I've added it to the list as a medium bug
JCD

Post by JCD »

When I move this red line to the most left side of the "Consult Log View"-window by dragging it or by clicking "Move Marker Left", the red line in the "Split Log View"-window moves accordingly.
But it still displays different values in both windows.
Cheers