Need a Tune

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

grmreapr

Need a Tune

Post by grmreapr »

Well I need a Good start so im asking you guys for help so this is what I have right now.
blacktop sr20det
555 injectors
t25 turbo
Fmic
underdrive pulley kit
need a tune for this set up right now does anyone have one????
PL

Post by PL »

Hi,

I don't have a tune for that setup but I can help with some suggestions if you like. What you will find is that as soon as you turn the boost up your AFM will top out so take it easy there. Grab an R32 or Z32 AFM.

What tuning have you done so far?

PL
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

The first thing is to do the injector resize from NIStune if you haven't done that yet (there is a menu option and procedure is covered in the software users manual)
grmreapr

Post by grmreapr »

Ok well this is what i have so far I haven't really messed with to much but just changing the injector size helps alot but my car is now down due to a bad alternator cause of an oil pan leak so until I get a new one im gonna be trying to figure out a couple tunes with my friend and once its up and running again its time to play on the dyno (its great when one is five minutes away and your friend owns it) so look it over if you can and add some changes or tips by the way im already maxing out the voltage on my maf so the z32 one is going in to when i fix the oil leak.
Attachments
matt550cc.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 191 times