software trial

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

culater

software trial

Post by culater »

hi just about to start up the project. taken so long to do build my software licence has expired. can I use trial to change injector size and maf type? or do I need full license? don't have the money to renew every year or so when I only want to get it to tuners. would like it running before hand to check for leaks and other problems before I spend on dyno time. I tried to do it with trial but engine seems to over fuel to the point of almost compression lock and wont start but does try to fire up.
rb30et into lc torana. siemens 888cc and z32 maf with unsoldered pin in ecu to suit. thnx for the help in advance Andy.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: software trial

Post by Matt »

taken so long to do build my software licence has expired.
Nistune individual/tuners licences do not expire. If the software is out of date, then you need to download the latest version from the Nistune website
can I use trial to change injector size and maf type? or do I need full license?
You dont have a licence. You cannot make changes. Trial version cannot make changes
don't have the money to renew every year or so when I only want to get it to tuners.
Licence is a once off fee, there is no need to renew.