Address file compilation

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

SSS

Address file compilation

Post by SSS »

Matt, in order for us to help out in some small way, how can we set up address files that you can later use given they are reasonably complete?

As per that email i sent you a few weeks ago, i tried adding in some locations that Gabe Z found for the KA ecu (in particular) but came up with errors; ie launch limiter and launch limiter speed.

I know that it's easy to setup new locations in Romeditor, how difficult is it with Nistune?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

ROMEditor only had ADD_MAPS1..9 for custom display.... which NIStune does not display because there are no defined display details for them

(ie NIStune needs to know what the parameter is internally to apply X, Y scalers and offsets to the data (for example temperature scales are -40 and some votlage have * X scaling applied to them))

if you need it, like offsets etc I can add it. You need to let me know the scalers and offsets and I add it to be recognised by the software in the configuration file. also see the FAQ on the documentation page has the current supported address file parameters