injector multiplier issues

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

joos14

injector multiplier issues

Post by joos14 »

ok i have issues with my injector multiplier ive tried several different times to get it right and i still cant get it where it should be. i have a s14 sr20det with Brian Crower stage 3 272/272 cams, springs and retainers i have Jecs 700cc injectors with a z32 mafs. my issue is when i set my raw values for my fuel map where the o2 sensor is active (o2 sensor feed is off) to 0 and i set my injector multiplier so my AFR is roughly 14.7, when i start to build boost it gets lean then when im WOT and full boost the AFR is very rich 10.0. so i tried taking my injector multiplier down to roughly 30,000 from 34,000 and my AFR under WOT and full boost is still rich but not nearly as bad the car runs alot better too when it starts to build boost the AFR gets slightly richer and it spools faster, over all runs better. my concern is when i have it set to 30,000 my idle is very lean and my light throttle and low load is very lean around 17.6-18.0. im out of ideas so if anyone can help or has an idea i would appreciate it.
thanks
Hotrodstu77

Re: injector multiplier issues

Post by Hotrodstu77 »

Yours K constent is for higher rpms mid to high range, for the idle try adjusting your injection latency
joos14

Re: injector multiplier issues

Post by joos14 »

ah ok i have it now. i was under the assumption that you had to adjust the multiplier for lower loads and RPM's. :lol: much better now. thanks ALOT!!