NIStune 0.905a w/ installer available

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

NIStune 0.905a w/ installer available

Post by Matt »

Please let me know how the installer goes
- Consult bug fixes
- Support for Zexel diesel consult units and later non-JECS ecus
- Parse upto 2Mbit files and open/save ODD/EVEN
- Four cell + interpolated maptracing

- InstallShield for autosetup. Will be using this from now on. Now you can just open the zip in Winzip and click 'Setup'
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

gah, you're dealing with InstallShield?

Check this guy out, it's open-source, and 100000001111 times easier to use once you figure out the config file (not that hard.. we had it working in under an hour..).. and when it comes time to add more files to it, it's trivial.

written by the guys that write WinAmp.. NullSoft.

http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

All I have to say is 'holy moley'!

that is the nicest map copy feature that I've seen.

Getting a lot of polish on this tool, you are.

My car should be back up and running this coming weekend... after the whole turbo fiasco..

Do you really feel that you need an LM1 in your hands to be able to implement it?
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

btw, is it possible to have the trails only follow on the highlighted cell? the 4 cell trail just seems to make a muck of the entire map.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

yeah i agree installshield has been an absolute bitch to work it but it came with visual c++ so i've worked out how to finally use it

to do the simplest parts too sooo long. but i've got it sussed now

i will make the 4/1 cursor a selectable item then. the leave trail option just doesn't clean up after itself

also i forgot ... you can rotate the maps now with the mouse! i had this feature in before but was a bit broken

i dont need an innovate for initial development just for testing later if any probs. i can do periodic debug releases to you guys for that but see how we go. i need to get a start on it when i get a block of free time
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

Well, if you're happy with it..
We threw it in the trash, we were having so many problems with it.

If you'd be so kind.. I like the functionality of seeing what the computers doing too.

Cool! I'd never even tried to move the maps before.

That's kinda what I was figuring too, with the SDK, it seems as if you wouldn't even need one to write for it.

I'm running a stock fuel system until I get the turbo back in it next week and bugged out.. all I'll really be using the LM1 for is verifying that I have enough fuel, and what little changes I can make to get that little bit that's left in the stock setup.

After that, I'll be taking it down again for a z32 maf and bigger injectors... that's where the lm1 integration will be important to me...

so, I'll technically have a bit of downtime where I can get away without having it... I would ask that you buy a sensor for yourself, as mine will be a royal pain to get out... and it just got a good coating of oil from the turbo blowing it out....

Let me know.