Begging for LM-1 support.

Anything related to the Innovate brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

Stinky
Site Admin

Begging for LM-1 support.

Post by Stinky »

I know it's on the list but I'm begging for LM-1 support soon. Please Please Please. There are actually quite a few people with z31s that already have the LM-1. Ok. I'm done groveling. Hehe. Thanks.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

being able to borrow a unit would speed the testing side up. i do have the however document there and printed, just need time to do the initial implementation
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

going to attempt to use the SDK?
the docs for it make it look fairly trivial.. however integrating it into the stuff you've already written for the techedge.. may not be.

I haven't had a chance to do much of anything with my car since the new turbo ate it's seals so quickly. Should have it back in a week or three... it's screwing me over for track time though.

oh well...
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

i haven't used activex before so theres another learning curve. once i have the data out of the SDK putting it into structures is trivial.

there is a minimum system requirement of 500Mhz so im hoping it doesn't slow down the software too much when it is used
airdamien

Post by airdamien »

they also published how it works with just reading off the serial port, but I'd view that as hard than just calling 'AFR'... but the requirements should be far less.

I seriously doubt that it'd take a 500 to do it though.