resync trouble

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

jeremy240sx

resync trouble

Post by jeremy240sx »

ok so i have a sr20det with upgraded cams, turbo, and maf. i was using nistune today and i made a couple of changes to my tune and tried burning it to the ecu. it wanted me to resync to the ecu first. i did and thought it was done and tried starting the car. apparently it wasnt done resyncing and it messed it all up. now car wont start and the screen were it gives you fuel map, timing map, ect... well the fuel map part is high lighted pink was white when all worked well.

iv tried resync my base map and all that happens is the same no start and fuel map still high lighted pink.

please someone help
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

first rule of thumb is dont burn until you know it works! burning stores whatever you did last on that board for good...

okay given this we suspect that something uploaded is now dodgy and ECU isnt running properly because of that

try loading your base image again. then check all the maps look as they should. do your maf/injector resize where needed and then sync PC to ECU

after doing that then see if it starts. hopefully you havent flooded the engine trying to start previously, otherwise may need to clean the plugs
jeremy240sx

Post by jeremy240sx »

yea i think i got it fixed with the pc resync but flooded it so im going to clean plugs and try it later today