tuned bin to compare

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

hybriduno

tuned bin to compare

Post by hybriduno »

hi does anyone have a tuned bin for there r33 so i can compare it to mine as i dont seem to be able to do anything right.
the afr never shows equal to what the fuel map says, and the car just seems to run lumpy, i have tried adjusting the boost but my boost controller lacks any inteligence.

my mods are:

rb25det
standard turbo casing with t04 internal's
gtr injectors
large intercooler
walbro 305 pump
gizmo boost controller
exeedy clutch
splitfire coilpacks

i have done a few runs and the logs dont really help me either, im a total n00b at this so any help would be a massive help! :D

thanks guys

Adam
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

the only main difference with your tune compared to stock RB25 BIN that I've posted is your injectors (ie your clutch, coils etc are not going to make any difference to how you tune your AFRs)

Once you have resized for those then check your AFRs go about 14.7:1 with a zeroed fuel map to ensure sanity

Have you read the tuning doc on our documents page? It tells you how to goa bout tuning this
hybriduno

Post by hybriduno »

hi matt i fully understand and have read up, but we are having to adjust the fuel map with the 02 turned off and for the afr's to hit 14.7 we are having to adjust the map to 18's and 20's? which seems a bit odd to me lol
iansr33

Post by iansr33 »

your car does not have gtr injectors!

oem 25 ones are side feed

26 ones are top feed and of a different ipedence or what ever its spelt and do not fit

plus your still running oem afm so trying to up the power is pointless with the green lable one
hybriduno

Post by hybriduno »

problem solved! the timing was way off on the car, running 5 degree's at tick over :oops: