A couple of thoughts and results RB25DET w. Z32 ECU

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

brother_david

A couple of thoughts and results RB25DET w. Z32 ECU

Post by brother_david »

I must say im very happy with NIStune! Got friends with Power FC, AEM, Autronic etc.etc. and its in my opinion better then PFC and up with the 'Big boys' in ECU's :)

I was thinking.. I've got a window in my NIStune called 'Speedlimit when parked'.. I guess this is for AUTO's right?
Then there might be a way to use this for launch control..? In such way that you have a button connected to that control in the ECU?

Heres some results of my tweaking using NIStune..
I'm on AFR 15-15.2 on non to very low pressure then its getting lower to about 13.5 when the turbo starts to spool and at high boost ive got about 12.2-12.5 AFR.
I'm going to upload my maps here but they're on my laptop and im using my stationairy comp. right now.

It'll get even more intresting soon, got a topmount ex. manifold coming and a Borg Warner S200 turbo laying around to fit to it :)
That along with a Q45 AFM and ill have some parameter tweaking in front of me! I've got some 880cc MSD injectors coming to so theres even more to do :)
As i recall im supposed to change the AFM settings and injectors settings in a certain order for the constants to be correct??

Cheers!
Dave
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Speed limit when parked is when its in neutral and it has a seperate rev limiter for this. It probably should also take effect in manual configuration

Shouldn't matter which orders you do the AFM/injectors since the injection multiplier will get pulled one way and then the other
brother_david

sdgsdghsfgadfgasd

Post by brother_david »

Figured out that pinout #44 on both Z32 and ECR33 is 'Transmission Neutral Switch"..
Then it should be quite simple to just feed it with a 12v signal through an appropriate button/switch to get it to use the 'parked' speedlimit :)
brother_david

sdjfhljdsflsdfsCan

Post by brother_david »

Didnt work out that easy, have put it on ice for now but ill take a deep dive into it when the new engine is built.. .. .. >)