Resync ERRORS

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Caspers_240

Resync ERRORS

Post by Caspers_240 »

I'm trying to load a stock address file and copy my fuel and timing maps to it as the update notes say to do. The problem is that now Nistune is telling me that its out of sync even though I'm using the same address file that nistune detects (53f01 93 mt)... now my car is undrivable, and i have to be at work in 5 hrs... can someone please tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it?
thanks

i tried to "consult erase ecu ram" but then it says at the bottom left "not connected usb consult",even though it is. I can still read rpm and timing and other things
modulation

Re: Resync ERRORS

Post by modulation »

Caspers_240 wrote:I'm trying to load a stock address file and copy my fuel and timing maps to it as the update notes say to do. The problem is that now Nistune is telling me that its out of sync even though I'm using the same address file that nistune detects (53f01 93 mt)... now my car is undrivable, and i have to be at work in 5 hrs... can someone please tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it?
thanks

i tried to "consult erase ecu ram" but then it says at the bottom left "not connected usb consult",even though it is. I can still read rpm and timing and other things
Will it let you sync either way?
Can you sync from the ECU, or to the ECU?
Did you recently upgrade nistune versions?

Try upgrading to the latest non-beta version and update your address file, and try to upload the "stock" rom.
Caspers_240

Post by Caspers_240 »

it would let me sync to the pc but not the other way out. Yes, i had just installed the update too.
I uninstalled the rom pack, the nistune program and reinstalled both then rebooted the laptop and everything worked out (followed the instructions this time :oops: )... Now, I have to power nap for a few! its 1 a.m. now, i have to be up at 5.

Thanks for the quick reply bro!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

newer beta version needs the latest address files included with it to run properly due to a whole lot of new updates
Caspers_240

Post by Caspers_240 »

i installed the new rom pack with it, but i didn't to the copy map thing like your install notes said to do. all fixed now tho!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Make sure you do ROM pack first and then Beta version. The latest beta has newer address files (and will overwrite the old ones in the ROM pack)